Friday, February 11, 2011

Random Thoughts

Is it possible to have writer's block on your 3rd post?  That is how I'm feeling now.  I have too many things going on in my head all at once.  Let's see...tomorrow is my daughter, Abigail's first confession.  This is an exciting day for her and for us.   She told me that she only has 6 things to tell the priest and if that was enough!  I can't remember the last time I went to confession and had "6 things", maybe I need to take a lesson from her.   I can't believe my little girl is growing up and starting to mark these milestones.  It was just yesterday, she was a baby in my arms.  I wish I could remember those days better, but I can't and that upsets me.  I guess a remember all the important little moments in time. 
Also tomorrow is my first son, Daniel's 6th birthday.  Once again, where did the time ago?  Six years ago tonight I was waiting for him to be born.  He was due on Feb. 11th and I didn't want to wait any longer!  The next day, my water broke that morning and 45 minutes later he was born!  Thank God my husband is a fast driver and got me to the hospital otherwise, we would have had a home birth and I wasn't ready for that!  Daniel has been in a rush ever since ;-)  He is such a sweet and caring boy.  He is a little shepherd to his 3 little brothers and a great brother to his big sister; they are the best of friends.  
I wish I had more to say this evening but, the words are not coming to me.  It is hard to blog about anything when a husband and two children are arguing while playing Wii bowling.  What are they arguing about, you ask?  Anything from how it's not fair that Daddy is beating everyone at bowling (I think I llive in a house full of sore losers), who the brownies are for that are baking in the oven and when and where said brownies will be eaten. Just a typical night in the life and I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment