Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sweaty, Stinky and Loving it!

I know, that is not what you expect a woman to say, "I am sweaty, stinky and loving it".  In this situation, it is true.  I am really enjoying the feeling of accomplishing a workout.  It may not look pretty, or smell pretty but the end result is. 

Today was Kenpo X and my husband and I brought it!  It really is a fun workout and the hour really flies by!  It felt great when I was done and I was able to get some stress out with all the punching and kicking :-)  I was also really happy because my chocolate Shakeology and Results & Recovery came in the mail today.  So, I fueled with Shakeology and had an awesome workout!  Even my older kids punched and kicked with us.  You know what they say, "the family that exercises together stays together". 

http://www.stargazers.org/


On a completely different note, we talk the kids to the planetarium this morning.  It was the first time we had ever taken them there.  They really enjoyed and so did Mark and I.   The kids are looking forward to tonight to go outside and see the "real" stars :-)  We even got to look through a telescope at the sun today and that was  WAY COOL ( I know, I am geek but, that is ok)! 

Here's to a day filled with sweat & stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment