Thursday, June 21, 2012

Back to Brazilian Butt Lift!

Well, after taking a couple unplanned days off of BBL, I was back at it yesterday.  It felt great to be back to exercising!  Yesterday I did 45 minutes of Scuplt.  I worked every muscle using weights and my own bodies resistance. 
It was funny because when I started exercising the twins asked me why I wasn't doing TurboFire.  They like TurboFire better and wanted me to do do that.  I miss Chalene too, but I needed to try something else ;-) 
I ate well yesterday and didn't over eat (Yeah!)  Today I am craving something sweet so I am trying not to think about it.  Sometimes I feel like if I don't have donut, cookie, etc now, I am going to go crazy (ok, that is a little drastic but, sometimes true).  I am trying to remind myself of the bigger picture.  I will be 37 in 2 months and I would like to weigh less than I did last year when I turned 36.  40 is creeping up and I want to be in better shape when I am 40 than when I was 20! 

No comments:

Post a Comment