Friday, June 8, 2012

Take the Brazilian Butt Lift Challenge, who's with me?

Yes, it is called the Brazilian Butt Lift but, before you laugh and say no way, I would like you to take a look at it an see what you think.  I plan on starting the challenge on June 18th but you can join in anytime in the month of June.  Here is the link to the program here:  https://extranet.securefreedom.com/MillionDollarBody/csShopping/ShoppingCart.asp?Cat=Fitness Program|Brazil Butt Lift  

This is a fun, exercise program set to great music.  The program is a 30 day program but, I plan on doing it for 60 days.  I would love to do this with some people to help motivate each other and be successful at it.  This program is great because you can do it from the comfort of your own home and nobody besides maybe your family would have to see you "shake your booty". 

Let me know if you want to join me in doing this, I think it will be a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment